Home > Civic Organizations > Delco Blind/Sight Center
100 W. 15th St., Chester, PA
Click here to visit the Delco Blind/Sight Center website
The Delco Blind/Sight Center was organized as a small workshop by the Chester Lions Club in 1941. It was located then in a small garage at 3rd & Concord Ave. In 1943 it joined the Pennsylvania Association for the Blind, and was incorporated as a non-profit agency in 1948.
On May 10, 1951 ground was broken for the present location which was occupied in 1953.
Photos courtesy of Mr. Rod Powell, Delco Blind/Sight Center, Chester, PA
© 2002 John
A. Bullock III.
Graphic Details Publications
This page last updated 10/18/05