(Removed in 1887 by Cummings & Glenney)
8 West Third Street
Postmaster William W. Doyle and his widow, Postmistress Charlotte Doyle, served 1841-1857 at 313 Market Street, here, and at the northwest corner of Fourth street and City Hall Place. The Market Street and Fourth Street buildings were removed some yars ago.
Photo courtesy of Jane Baker Calhoun Brown, Chester, PA
© 2001 John
A. Bullock III.
Graphic Details Publications
This page last updated 10/18/05