Home > City Hall > New City Hall (2002)
NW corner, 5th & Welsh St.
(formerly the Post Office until 1937)
The City of Chester took possession of this, the former Post Office building, on October 3, 1938.
April 2002 Photo © John A. Bullock III
© 2002 John
A. Bullock III.
Graphic Details Publications
This page last updated 10/18/05