Home > Churches > Roman Catholic > Our Lady of Vilna
Our Lady of Vilna Roman Catholic Church
4th & Madison St.
|Church History||Our Lady of Vilna was located at Fourth and
Madison Streets. The church was Lithuanian. -
Our Lady of Vilna RC Church was founded in 1924. The church was closed in 1972.
Sacramental Records kept at:
Saint Katherine Drexel Church, Established 1993
1020 Providence Ave.
Chester, PA 19013
Many thanks to the following for providing additional information for this page:
1 - Caroline
© 2000, 2005 John A. Bullock III.
This page last updated 02/24/07